Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, from 07/24/2021 to 08/08/2021, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Each summer Bridgeway partners with multiple community partnerships in Sacramento and Placer County by collecting backpacks and school supplies for the students they serve due to financial hardship.
This year, Bridgeway's goal is to donate 300 backpacks filled with school supplies.
You can participate by purchasing a backpack, school supplies, or both.
Suggested Backpack Supplies Needed:
- Pencils, Pens, Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils
- Baby wipes, disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, facial tissues
- Wide rule or College ruled paper or Notebooks, Composition Books
- Ruler, scissors, erasers
July 24th - August 8th
- Monday - Wednesday from 9am-1pm at the Main South Entrance (near the flagpole)
- During weekend services at the Lobby Table or at the Care Desk
Click below to contact Christine Reeves for questions or evening drop-off.