Bridgeway Homeschool Support Group is a community of homeschool families who desire to see their children pursue Godly, Christian characteristics. Our goal is to support and encourage families through the sharing of current information, resources, and activities; provide social and educational experiences; and to create service opportunities that help others in need.
What Our Group Offers
- Field Trips and Special Events for all ages
- Field Trips and Socials specific to students grades 6th -12th
- Support Meetings
- Service Opportunities
- Photo Memory Books
Registration dues to join are $25.00 PER FAMILY PER ACADEMIC YEAR (NON-REFUNDABLE). Dues can be paid by credit card at the online registration site. To register, please click below.
OUR GROUP IS A 100% VOLUNTEER RUN MINISTRY!
In order for our group to operate, we need your family to volunteer as needs arise! Here are some common needs we have during the year:
- Our events, field trips, and meetings need people to assist with set up and clean up.
- Our educational Discovery Days event requires many volunteers to design stations and projects, lead the stations and projects, and set up and clean up.
- Our group creates a memory book each year. We need parents to take photos, especially a group photo if possible, at each of the events and field trips and pass them on to the Memory Book Team Leader.
If you have a gifting, hobby, or skill you would like to share with our group, or if you have questions and want more information, email the team