Revelation - Part 20
The War Must Go On l Revelation 12:10-13:17
“A dual war is now going on: God is warring against the unbelieving world, and Satan (through the Beast) is making war on the saints.”
FILL IN THE BLANK
Spiritual _________ is ________ and ____________ in Christ Alone
Questions for the Heart and Spirit
- Do you believe the end of the world is near? If so, what are you doing about it? What does scripture say you should be doing about it?
- If you knew the end of the world would occur in your lifetime, what would be your priorities in the time remaining?
- Consider that conditions in our country had deteriorated to the point that you and your family were in imminent danger. Is there anything that you would be willing to die to defend?
- What are three major things in your life that you can rejoice over today? And Why?
- 1. READ: Rev 12:9,10; 1Chron 21:1; Job 1:6,7; Zech 3:1,2; Mk 1:13; Lk 22:3; 1 Thess 2:18
Questions for the Mind
Satan is referred to throughout the Bible, as illustrated in these verses. What is his primary activity? What does Rev 12:9-10 indicate is happening to Satan at this point? Would that be good or bad news for the believer?
- 2. READ: ; Matt -27; 28:16-18; Lk 9:1; Lk 12:1-5; Jn -27; -18; 17:2
Look up the word “authority” in the dictionary. Select the meaning that most closely matches how the word is used in these scriptures. Whose authority is being discussed here? Where did he get it? Is his authority greater than that of Satan?
- 3. READ: Matt 26:26-28; Jn 1:26-36; Acts 20:22-28; Rom 5:9; Eph 1:3-7; Rev 7:14; 12:11
Who is overcoming in , and where do they get the power to overcome, and whom are they overcoming? Do believers in the world today have this same power to overcome? What is the source of power of the believer today?
- 4. READ: EX 25:16-22; Ps 25:10; 119:2; Jn 5:36; 1 Jn 5:9-11; , 17
Look up the definition of the word “testimony. What does it mean in each of these verses? Why is it so important in the revelation References? Why do you think our testimony is so important in the world today?
- Read the book, “Crazy Love”, by Francis Chan. Continue to expand your study of the importance of your testimony as it relates to your developing relationship with God.
- Share with your children, or someone else near to you why your relationship with God is important to you.